The library is open to all students from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Students who obtain a lunch pass may also access the library during lunchtime from Monday through Thursday.
Students can sign up for a lunch pass at 8:00 AM each morning. Only 36 of these passes are available a day, and they are limited to individual students. Students may not sign up for a friend.
To sign up, students take a numbered pass and print their name on the sign-up sheet next to the number of the pass.
The lunch pass must be returned at the end of lunch. Students should cross off the number of their pass from the sign-in sheet.
- No eating or drinking is allowed.
- All students are required to work quietly and not disturb others.
- Students may check out up to three books.
- Books are due two weeks after the check-out date, except for reference materials. Reference books such as dictionaries, atlases, and encyclopedias are due back by the end of first period the following day.
- There is a $0.10 per day fine for overdue books and a $1.00 per day fine for overdue reference materials.